I can never get enough of these compilations. The creative process behind them fascinates me, seems like a scene right out of Mad Men. Here’s another list of sexist advertising coupled with a couple of others that should be illegal if they aren’t already!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- What a thoughtful #WomensDay guesture from @marella_ofcl thank you for this gorgeous necklace and… instagram.com/p/lRkHVjqWzw/ 14 hours ago
- Photoshoot done! Can't wait to see the final results 😁 instagram.com/p/lPxic4qW3M/ 1 day ago
- Photoshoot with the super talented @mokhtarbeyrouth instagram.com/p/lPmv8zqW5s/ 1 day ago
- My grumpy little snorer instagram.com/p/lNWF1wqW_e/ 2 days ago
- It never gets old for me #sushi instagram.com/p/lM0YVUqW55/ 2 days ago
You Tell IVY
Rhody on What Men Really Want- Especial… roula on Join the Fight Against Tattooe… Dima on Ivy Reviews: Métropole Br… Danielle on Ivy Reviews: Métropole Br… Christina on An Apology Letter To Jackie…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.