I can never get enough of these compilations. The creative process behind them fascinates me, seems like a scene right out of Mad Men. Here’s another list of sexist advertising coupled with a couple of others that should be illegal if they aren’t already!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- @LeNajib OMG this is amazing haha ❤️❤️ 6 hours ago
- RT @LeNajib: #ShareACokeSawa with your #bffb @ivysblog 😎 http://t.co/7XkuGmYBYO 6 hours ago
- The beautiful and super trendy @paolaelsitt will be my guest tomorrow on #InstaFamous @nrjlebanon at… instagram.com/p/v1DJXzKW3N/ 6 hours ago
- My first session and already lost at least an inch on my lower body not to mention the cellulite… instagram.com/p/v0qaR0qW_2/ 10 hours ago
- No matter what they try to throw your way, keep smiling happiness is the best revenge #HappyMonday instagram.com/p/vxmi07KWzD/ 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
s on The 6 Annoying Dating Habits O… spartacus on Lonely In Beirut? Not Any… Kellyke on Join the Fight Against Tattooe… Rania Merchak Andrao… on One Year After #IVYsBigReveal… patyl_kh on One Year After #IVYsBigReveal…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.