I can never get enough of these compilations. The creative process behind them fascinates me, seems like a scene right out of Mad Men. Here’s another list of sexist advertising coupled with a couple of others that should be illegal if they aren’t already!
I'm on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- Good makeup application really comes down to a great skin care routine and vitamin intake will be… instagram.com/p/4oOHZtqW-1/ 28 minutes ago
- Morning #snapchat cringe 🙈🙈 3 hours ago
- @salloumrabih @NRJLebanon the pleasure was all ours! Hmmmm cheeseburgers... 4 hours ago
- RT @salloumrabih: Thanks @ivysblog and @NRJLebanon for having me. And thank you guys for listening. You may now go back to cheeseburgers an… 4 hours ago
- RT @RanaElHalabi: Listening to @ivysblog! @NRJLebanon #ivysays #ivysaysnrj #nrjlebanon http://t.co/ZduuQgExgS 16 hours ago
You Tell IVY
Nellie Awad on Ivy’s Home: 8 Ways To Tr… Зоя on What Men Really Want- Especial… Proskovie on What Men Really Want- Especial… theamechleb on 33 Truths Nobody Tells You Abo… Levon on Wear It For Change
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- City Centre Beirut Adventures
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Ivy's Home
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.