I can never get enough of these compilations. The creative process behind them fascinates me, seems like a scene right out of Mad Men. Here’s another list of sexist advertising coupled with a couple of others that should be illegal if they aren’t already!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- This arrived just in time, thank you @makeupforeverus for the four #SkinEqualizers I love #primers… instagram.com/p/zjwIaTqWxw/ 1 day ago
- @smileforhiba your adorable! I'll send you the link when it's out 😍 2 days ago
- RT @smileforhiba: that moment when you feel something is missing and then you realize its wednesday ... and that you missed @ivysblog radio… 2 days ago
- RT @lebanesememes: In the @NRJLebanon studio with @ivysblog http://t.co/fSTzqccQx0 2 days ago
- Tune into #Ivysays @NRJLebanon with @lebanesememes http://t.co/5sXOZVbmZh 2 days ago
You Tell IVY
Joanne A on Haiifa MJK the Arab Transvesti… Janine on Haiifa MJK the Arab Transvesti… Daisy on Haiifa MJK the Arab Transvesti… Elie Sfeir on Do Pretty Girls Have It Easy I… patyl_kh on 10 Reasons Why You Should Not…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.