I can never get enough of these compilations. The creative process behind them fascinates me, seems like a scene right out of Mad Men. Here’s another list of sexist advertising coupled with a couple of others that should be illegal if they aren’t already!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- @FollowPoly see you tonight! 1 hour ago
- Playing business tycoon with daddy's money doesn't make you an entrepreneur it makes you privileged. Let's not get carried away now 1 hour ago
- They can't decide whether they love you or despise you so in the meantime they just copy you. #TheStruggleIsReal 6 hours ago
- The uber stylish and pretty pair Rita @elritaa and Christina @christinakaram2 co-hosts of mtvleb… instagram.com/p/05sKGfKW8e/ 19 hours ago
- I've been tasked with customizing this #ChuckTaylor pair of @Converse for tomorrow's #MadeByYou… instagram.com/p/044Xc1qW3B/ 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
cloudoflace on 20 Signs You Need Instagram… patyl_kh on 20 Signs You Need Instagram… katepaezs on 10 Tips To Becoming A Happier… PoshPedlar on 10 Tips To Becoming A Happier… Phatima P. Hakimi on 10 Tips To Becoming A Happier…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.