I can never get enough of these compilations. The creative process behind them fascinates me, seems like a scene right out of Mad Men. Here’s another list of sexist advertising coupled with a couple of others that should be illegal if they aren’t already!
I'm on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- My Beauty Review: Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion ivysays.com/2015/07/30/bea… http://t.co/1256qBS7Mw 1 hour ago
- RT @LebHeadlines: Beauty Review: Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion goo.gl/dkt12j via @ivysblog 7 hours ago
- Beauty Review: Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion ivysays.com/2015/07/30/bea… http://t.co/1256qBS7Mw 11 hours ago
- Our favorite fashion blogger the gorgeous @lanasahely will be my guest on the #IvySays show on… instagram.com/p/5tjyxFqWzn/ 1 day ago
- RT @EntMagazineME: "#Innovate rather than imitate", @ivysblog on creating #content for your brand: entrepreneur.com/article/247898 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
facecameraaction on Beauty Review: Make Up For Eve… Curiousj on The 6 Annoying Dating Habits O… Wajdi Khater on 30 Things You’ll Learn B… tatumwrites on 30 Things You’ll Learn B… Ivy on Black and Teal: A Full Look fr…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- City Centre Beirut Adventures
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Ivy's Home
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.