I can never get enough of these compilations. The creative process behind them fascinates me, seems like a scene right out of Mad Men. Here’s another list of sexist advertising coupled with a couple of others that should be illegal if they aren’t already!
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR IVY SAYS
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- There's no escaping nepotism in #Lebanon no matter how global or international your brand is. #welcometothejungle 5 hours ago
- @AngryLebGirl stupid people 7 hours ago
- @TravelJunkieD Glad you agree! #twin ;) 7 hours ago
- @Shougin @LanaSahely Thank you Shoug, your positiveness always lifts me up, enjoy it stay warm :) 7 hours ago
- @JoesBox you too! 7 hours ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
You Tell IVY
misst2elleh on The Lebanese Valet; 2013… Wx on The Lebanese Valet; 2013… Danielle on The Lebanese Valet; 2013… vega on The Lebanese Valet; 2013… Taline on The Lebanese Valet; 2013…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.