Not far from the sexist ads you’re exposed in most Lebanese public spaces today here are a couple of more offensive ads from back in the day, since the last one was such a hit. And no matter how much you wanna blame the brand who approved such heinous images and messages, the fact of the matter is that the advertising world reacts to client demands and consumer activity, which says ALOT about the society we live in. Take a look…
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR IVY SAYS
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
Help a Child while Shopping
- That awkward moment when you're looking through your gallery and wonder how that photo got there. another Whatsap perk 😒 10 hours ago
- @JoesBox totally agree I wish there was a way you can accept/reject a number on Whatsap 11 hours ago
- What's with people you hardly know getting in touch with you on Whatsapp, it's bad etiquette and isn't that what emails are for? 12 hours ago
- @JoesBox @Starbucks @NoGarlicNoOnion likewise! 14 hours ago
- Simon the lead barista starbucksmiddleeast is showing me how it's goes down, watch out baristas you… instagram.com/p/hfoGZ8KWz2/ 16 hours ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
You Tell IVY
Mo Al-Abdullah on Mon Obsession Du Jour: LG Pock… londongal on Mon Obsession Du Jour: LG Pock… Shoug Al Nafisi (@Sh… on Mon Obsession Du Jour: LG Pock… SunsetdeAmor on Mon Obsession Du Jour: LG Pock… Tala on Ivy Reviews: BarTartine
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.