Not far from the sexist ads you’re exposed in most Lebanese public spaces today here are a couple of more offensive ads from back in the day, since the last one was such a hit. And no matter how much you wanna blame the brand who approved such heinous images and messages, the fact of the matter is that the advertising world reacts to client demands and consumer activity, which says ALOT about the society we live in. Take a look…
I'm on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- Sunday nights 🌸💕💕 @ Home Sweet Home instagram.com/p/7BAiNfKW4K/ 1 day ago
- Loving #TedBakers latest collection from their first stand alone store at #CityCentreBeirut! Feeling… instagram.com/p/7AJvoFqWzJ/ 1 day ago
- Breaking news #Lebanon http://t.co/wSYz4prOvd 3 days ago
- Under the Bridge 2014 #Tb with #Gap instagram.com/p/666-aqKW-f/ 3 days ago
- WTF #Siri that's a little harsh even from you http://t.co/KPJJKNUIWK 3 days ago
You Tell IVY
Nellie Awad on 3 Looks From Ted Baker mousawi on Haiifa MJK the Arab Transvesti… Jay on 10 Dating Mistakes All Men and… Livesimply on Beauty Review: YSL Le Teint To… Nellie Awad on The Clarins Spa Experience at…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- City Centre Beirut Adventures
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Ivy's Home
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.