Not far from the sexist ads you’re exposed in most Lebanese public spaces today here are a couple of more offensive ads from back in the day, since the last one was such a hit. And no matter how much you wanna blame the brand who approved such heinous images and messages, the fact of the matter is that the advertising world reacts to client demands and consumer activity, which says ALOT about the society we live in. Take a look…
I'm on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- Teal and Black- have you checked my full look from #Forever21 today on the blog ☝️🙋 @ ivysays.com instagram.com/p/4zOsnwKW98/ 8 hours ago
- RT @EntMagazineME: What makes one #socialmedia account stronger than the next? @ivysblog explains: entrepreneur.com/article/247898 10 hours ago
- RT @LebHeadlines: Black and Teal: A Full Look from Forever 21 goo.gl/R0Vpam via @ivysblog 15 hours ago
- Who said #pregnancy style needs to be boring? Check out my full look from #Forever21 at… instagram.com/p/4yVR1-KW-D/ 16 hours ago
- Black and Teal: A Full Look from Forever 21 ivysays.com/2015/07/06/bla… http://t.co/gm59Dygdxn 18 hours ago
You Tell IVY
Ivy on Black and Teal: A Full Look fr… Sally on Black and Teal: A Full Look fr… yosefin on 8 Reasons Why Arab Men Won’t M… thebeautydorkk on My 7 Favorite Things This… Nellie Awad on Ivy’s Home: 8 Ways To Tr…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- City Centre Beirut Adventures
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Ivy's Home
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.