Not far from the sexist ads you’re exposed in most Lebanese public spaces today here are a couple of more offensive ads from back in the day, since the last one was such a hit. And no matter how much you wanna blame the brand who approved such heinous images and messages, the fact of the matter is that the advertising world reacts to client demands and consumer activity, which says ALOT about the society we live in. Take a look…
I'm on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- @LeNajib lol Nelly is retird 11 hours ago
- RT @NRJLebanon: Next up @ivysblog has got a list of celebs I bet you didn't know were orphans, and her latest movies reviews - #TuneIn 11 hours ago
- RT @TatianaNassar: #TuneIn to #IvySays on NRJ 99.1 FM from 7 to 8 PM! I'll be on with @ivysblog to discuss all things gossip, beauty, fashi… 11 hours ago
- Hi! It's that time of the week again for my hit show #IvySays on @nrjlebanon tune in at 7pm for some… instagram.com/p/-g9XvlKW0k/ 12 hours ago
- Scruffy watching over our Baby Luca like a hawk! He's also a great dirty diaper detector 😂😍 instagram.com/p/-gTYsmqW-3/ 18 hours ago
You Tell IVY
Tired of Looking Exh… on A Makeup Session With BOBBI… patyl_kh on Baby Luca’s Nursery Psychobussder on Yes, We’re Not Married a… Mr. Mr on The 6 Annoying Dating Habits O… Ivy on My Breast Cancer Scare St…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- City Centre Beirut Adventures
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Ivy's Home
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.