Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- The delectable brownie with pecan nuts and caramel swirl from #frostypalace #brownie #dessert… instagram.com/p/ZsuwH7qW7k/ 12 hours ago
- @JimRamK let's talk about lebanon? Where? 20 hours ago
- Why isn't #FrostyPalace on Twitter?Their burgers are so good I'm thinking of managing their account free of charge. #willtweetforburgers 21 hours ago
- RT @Carrie_Br4dshaw: Drinking coffee and slacking off is all part of what I do. #Friday 21 hours ago
- There are rainbows and unicorns in my tummy thank you #FrostyPalace #burger #cheeseburger #bestburger… instagram.com/p/ZqgRdcqWzh/ 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
Bashir Hayek on He’s Muslim; She’s Christian,… Muslim man on He’s Muslim; She’s Christian,… Muslim man on He’s Muslim; She’s Christian,… References | christi… on Sexism In Advertising- The Maz… References | christi… on Al Rifai Gets Sexist And Then…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: shoes
I attended the grand opening of both Topshop and Miss Selfridge on Thursday and Friday of last week at the new Beirut City Center. I visit the Topshop store at City Mall regularly but I loved the retro electro-pop look and feel of the new store. I also used to shop endlessly at Miss Selfridge as a teenager but I was happy to see that I didn’t outgrow the collection, heavily inspired by the 60′s icons and adorned in lace, satin, ruffles, frill, sugar,spice and everything nice.
The openings were nothing short of fabulous and everything you would expect from these high-street fashion powerhouses. I took the liberty of snapping up some of my favorite moments and items from both days. Bisoux
No matter what costumes you’ve picked out this Halloween there is no excuse for bad shoes. So I’ve taken the liberty of matching some clutches and pumps that can go with almost any skimpy little outfits you have planned for the occasion.
Cross Body Bag Marc by Marc Jacobs
Peep Toe Platform Steven
Satchel Tory Burch
Cap Toe Pumps Proenza Schouler
Shopper Bag McQ Alexander McQueen
Laceup Sneakers Giuseppe Zanotti
Mini MAC Bag Rebecca Minkoff
Suede Pumps L.A.M.B.
Lace Clutch Diane von Furstenberg
Platform Pumps Max Kibardin