I know a lot of us both in relationships and single are kind of over Valentine’s day. It can feel so outdated at times. So as one of Lebanon’s first online and radio relationship experts KOTEX has asked me to come up with some new ideas that could shake things up a little this V-Day .
I'm on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- Blessed 💓🌸🌺💐 instagram.com/p/4n_59sqW_Q/ 53 minutes ago
- Morning #snapchat cringe 🙈🙈 1 hour ago
- @salloumrabih @NRJLebanon the pleasure was all ours! Hmmmm cheeseburgers... 3 hours ago
- RT @salloumrabih: Thanks @ivysblog and @NRJLebanon for having me. And thank you guys for listening. You may now go back to cheeseburgers an… 3 hours ago
- RT @RanaElHalabi: Listening to @ivysblog! @NRJLebanon #ivysays #ivysaysnrj #nrjlebanon http://t.co/ZduuQgExgS 14 hours ago
You Tell IVY
Nellie Awad on Ivy’s Home: 8 Ways To Tr… Зоя on What Men Really Want- Especial… Proskovie on What Men Really Want- Especial… theamechleb on 33 Truths Nobody Tells You Abo… Levon on Wear It For Change
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- City Centre Beirut Adventures
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Ivy's Home
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.