I took a break last week from all those burgers I’ve been consuming and decided to go back to basics. I tend to forget just how much I’m in love with our national cuisine , so here are a select few of my favorite Mezza dishes made by my friend’s mom. Merci Taunt! Bisoux
I'm on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- This year @eliesaabworld designs The Four Seasons Beirut Christmas Decoration and it's nothing… instagram.com/p/-w8TYiqWwQ/ 3 hours ago
- RT @LebHeadlines: Ivy’s Christmas Gift Guide goo.gl/IsABvg via @ivysblog 5 hours ago
- That @Pampers ad gets me everytime *dries eyes* 🙈 5 hours ago
- And this is what happens when #TheCheeseCakeFactory comes to town #goodbyeforeverdiet instagram.com/p/-veEe-qW-X/ 17 hours ago
- Tis the season to gift! On the blog today Part 1 of my #Christmas Gift Guide for him, her and that… instagram.com/p/-tCYxbqW_W/ 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
Malak hammoud on Benefit Cosmetics To Open in… annatì on YSL Couture Kajal Eyeliner: Th… Tired of Looking Exh… on A Makeup Session With BOBBI… patyl_kh on Baby Luca’s Nursery Psychobussder on Yes, We’re Not Married a…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- City Centre Beirut Adventures
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Ivy's Home
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.