I took a break last week from all those burgers I’ve been consuming and decided to go back to basics. I tend to forget just how much I’m in love with our national cuisine , so here are a select few of my favorite Mezza dishes made by my friend’s mom. Merci Taunt! Bisoux
I'm on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- Our favorite fashion blogger the gorgeous @lanasahely will be my guest on the #IvySays show on… instagram.com/p/5tjyxFqWzn/ 20 hours ago
- RT @EntMagazineME: "#Innovate rather than imitate", @ivysblog on creating #content for your brand: entrepreneur.com/article/247898 20 hours ago
- RT @HolaEmprendedor: "#Innovate rather than imitate", @ivysblog on creating #content for your… entrepreneur.com/article/247898… via @EntMagazineME ht… 20 hours ago
- @ritacsaad @CityCtrBeirut @Forever21 Thank you Rita I miss you!!😍😘 1 day ago
- @fida @CityCtrBeirut @Forever21 thanks darling! Got it in black too 😍😍 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
Curiousj on The 6 Annoying Dating Habits O… Wajdi Khater on 30 Things You’ll Learn B… tatumwrites on 30 Things You’ll Learn B… Ivy on Black and Teal: A Full Look fr… Sally on Black and Teal: A Full Look fr…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- City Centre Beirut Adventures
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Ivy's Home
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.