Pinkberry found its way to Lebanon late last year making an appearance in ABC Ashrafieh and most recently in ABC Dbayeh. If you aren’t already aware of the swirly goodness that is Pinkberry than you’re seriously missing out. It’s frozen yogurt and it’s made from non-fat milk and yogurt. Basically it’s guilt free. But I went a little overboard on my toppings last night, combining one scoop of original and chocolate yogurt with brownies, crepes and chocolate chips. So much for a light dessert.
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- RT @RoulaNahas: IF loving fashion is a crime I plead Guilty! @SalmaArigie @THEMiNiFASHION @ivysblog @TracyNehme @RAGMAGFashion @VEROMODAME … 1 hour ago
- life without parole! @RoulaNahas @salmaarigie @theminifashion @tracynehme @ragmagfashion @veromodame 1 hour ago
- @VEROMODAME they make me flinch :0 1 day ago
- You can learn a lot about a man from the suit he wears. An ill-fitting suit can do a lot of damage, so do yourself a favor and see a tailor! 1 day ago
- Win a Botox session? A social media campaign sending out the wrong kind of message to women facebook.com/photo.php?fbid… 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
Lynne Skerritt on Frosty Palace: Ivy’s Search Fo… Faisal on In Lebanon- Sex Sells Chi… asian girls on What Men Really Want- Especial… Nadim (Nad's Reviews… on Frosty Palace: Ivy’s Search Fo… michie on What Men Really Want- Especial…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.