1) Complaining about your overtly jealous woman then throwing tantrums when she merely glances at other men in the room. You are not the Sultan and whatever applies to her applies to you as well. Enough with this chauvinistic melodrama.
2) Flaunting your finances when wooing a woman, wining and dining her at the priciest spots in town, ordering the ridiculous magnum champagne bottles and showering her with expensive gifts only to later complain that she’s only with you for your money. You set yourself up for this one honey.
3) Her style is what got you noticing her in the first place, but suddenly you’re not feeling those mini dresses and shorts anymore. You’re on a conservative trip and you expect her to cover-up. Stop those outfit sanctions; you’re not being protective, you’re being a hypocrite.
4) You want a good girl from a “good family” yet you expect her to join you on those weekend getaways even if she has to lie to her parents about her whereabouts. If her parents don’t fall for it, you’ll go solo anyways. Talk about having your cake and eating it too!
5) Her BFF just had a rough break up and she’s hitting the town, hard. Suddenly the girl who used to help you resolve a fight with your lady is now being sidelined as a “bad influence.” If you expect your girl to drop her friend just like that then get ready to do the same for her.
6) She was honest to you about her past relationships from the start, yet the closer you get, the more annoyed, jealous and paranoid you start to become with her history. This is not an “honour” issue; your own insecurities are getting the best of you.
Seriously, tell us how you really feel. Just when I thought I had a romantic Valentine Abdo here had to show up and upstage everyone.