1. He still has to answer to his mother when she asks where he is and when he’ll be home.
2. He hasn’t been to a grocery store ever since he could no longer fit into the shopping cart child seat.
3. The only monthly payments he has are towards the local bar, weekend at The Grand Factory and summers at the beach.
4. He’s always the last one in the bar/club and still not ready to call it a night.
5. The only home cooked meal he’s familiar with is the one that comes in a Tupperware.
6. You still have to sneak into his house late at night.
7. His mother still chooses your gifts.
8. His married friend’s wives have banned him.
9. He makes fun on the ones that have kids.
10. He still hasn’t really figured out what he really wants to do in life and it doesn’t bother him.
11. He’s not comfortable making plans with you more than two weekends away.
12. His idea of a great date consists of him playing Call of Duty and you eating pizza while you watch.
13. The last time you merely mentioned the word Marriage he almost broke up with you.