1. The number of likes you get on a photo is directly proportional to how happy/accomplished/confident you feel for the rest of the day.
2. Having lots of followers has led you to seriously believe you’re a local celebrity.
3. You’ll only befriend other either equally or more popular Instagram people. Anyone else is beneath you.
4. You’re suspicious of those who want to befriend you. You’re convinced it’s your Instagram popularity they’re after.
5.You get all dressed up. Even if you’re staying home, yes it’s just for Instagram.
6. You feel lost/irrelevant when you’ve gone more than a day without posting something.
7. You find yourself name dropping the number of followers you have more times than the actual degree you’ve earned.
8. You now designate at least an hour by the door for an Instagram photo shoot before you head out.
9. Your family and/or better half dread the moment you ask them to take shots of you.
10. A selfie is serious business, it can take anywhere from 20 to 150 attempts. All in a day’s work.
11.You have more Photoshop skills than your graphic designer friend.
13. You no longer have any control over how many times you click refresh for notifications. It’s like your index finger has a mind of its own.
14.You’ve been given the Instagram ultimatum by your better half. You’re seriously considering choosing Instagram.
15. The only way to get you to put your phone down is if you’re in a straitjacket.
16. You refer to other personal accounts as “the competition”
17. When people ask you what you do, you actually mention Instagram like it’s a workplace.
18. Coming up with catchy captions is not as easy as it looks.
19. Sometimes the pressure is too much, you need to take a “day”.
20. The last time Instagram was down, you almost didn’t make it.