1) Makeup. I know it’s part of our culture to put it on everywhere but this is the kind of behavior that gives us a bad rap. I get it, some imperfections are better off concealed, and a little waterproof mascara never hurt anyone, but foundation, fake lashes and bold lipstick at the beach? Now this is where we have to draw the line ladies.
2) Men need pedicures too. I don’t care if getting one will make them feel emasculated , and we were planning on overlooking the fur coats on their backs but moldy broken uneven toe nails should be illegal. (apologies for the visual) FYI this falls under the good personal hygiene category. I don’t see what can be more pressing.
3) High heels + Bikini = TRASHY. Unless the stripper look is your thing.
4) Speedos. Why is it that the majority wearing these are definitely not the ones with swimmer bodies? Picture this: a gold chain, a hairy chest and you guessed it…an itsy bitsy speedo. The elder men go for this look, I think it’s probably “stuck-in-the-70s” thing but someone needs to tell them it’s over and at times slightly offensive.
5) Over-accessorized, over-embellished ostentatious bikinis. I’m all for that frivolous cut-out one piece but a combination of embellishments, beading and excessive fringes should be left for evening gowns or the carnival in Rio. Yes people will stare but not for the right reasons, trust me.
6) We all look better tanned. But that shouldn’t mean we should walk around looking like a glow stick. Skin cancer is not a joke. Do yourself a favor, ease up on the grease and dab on some SPF.
7) Hairy arm pits. You have no excuse. If they are sticking out and clearly visible on top of your arms then you need to trim. I thought this would go without saying, but sadly they’re everywhere. Remember boys, cavemen belong in the cave.
8) Diapers. There’s nothing sweeter than a toddler on the beach but a saggy diaper is one the most unsanitary and inconsiderate thing a parent can do. I don’t care what it says on the box, those things can leak into the ocean and the pool. If your poor little child is running around with a saggy diaper you should not let him near the water. Oh and changing diapers should not happen in public either!