I can never get enough of these compilations. The creative process behind them fascinates me, seems like a scene right out of Mad Men. Here’s another list of sexist advertising coupled with a couple of others that should be illegal if they aren’t already!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- @BilalWH that's good to know, I haven't been able to find one I like though summer seems soo far away 😩 3 days ago
- Thank you #Sisley Paris for my Spring kit loving this #Phyto Lip Twist Balm and Anti-aging Creme de… instagram.com/p/0sq8lkqW8q/ 3 days ago
- RT @LebHeadlines: Beauty Review: Lancôme Miracle Cushion Foundation goo.gl/0TaQDq via @ivysblog #Fashion 3 days ago
- Good morning! I owe my fresh and dewy complexion to #Lancome's new Miracle Cushion Foundation and its… instagram.com/p/0pJVpAqW7F/ 4 days ago
- Beauty Review: Lancôme Miracle Cushion Foundation wp.me/pLarT-1YI 4 days ago
You Tell IVY
cloudoflace on 20 Signs You Need Instagram… patyl_kh on 20 Signs You Need Instagram… katepaezs on 10 Tips To Becoming A Happier… PoshPedlar on 10 Tips To Becoming A Happier… Phatima P. Hakimi on 10 Tips To Becoming A Happier…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.