I can never get enough of these compilations. The creative process behind them fascinates me, seems like a scene right out of Mad Men. Here’s another list of sexist advertising coupled with a couple of others that should be illegal if they aren’t already!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- The Fashion Report is Out: Emmys Red Carpet, The Good the Bad and the Meh ivysays.com/2014/08/27/fas… 10 hours ago
- Please stop the over-posing. Whatever happened to spontaneous fashion shots? #lebaneseproblems 12 hours ago
- In a summer haze instagram.com/p/sM1kNgKW8d/ 13 hours ago
- My Top Three Best Dressed Picks For the 2014 #Emmys. Visit IVYSAYS.COM to check out all the hits the… instagram.com/p/sMiBgVKW6A/ 16 hours ago
- @ranithefirst Hahahahahaha (face palm) 16 hours ago
You Tell IVY
chanty2 on Fashion Report: Emmys 2014 Red… Mode Nomade on Fashion Report: Emmys 2014 Red… chanty2 on How NOT To Lose A Guy In Two… outstandingbachelor on How NOT To Lose A Guy In Two… makeuplovelu on Ivy Reviews: Lancôme Hypnôse D…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.