I can never get enough of these compilations. The creative process behind them fascinates me, seems like a scene right out of Mad Men. Here’s another list of sexist advertising coupled with a couple of others that should be illegal if they aren’t already!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- RT @NRJLebanon: TEXT DRAKE FOLLOWED BY YOUR NAME TO 1066 to WIN A TICKET TO WATCH DRAKE with #NRJ! #NRJLebanon youtube.com/watch?v=WL0QcE… 4 hours ago
- RT @PatrickSawaya: @ivysblog on air! @NRJLebanon 5 hours ago
- RT @LeNajib: Don't go anywhere. Ma fi A7la min #Lebnen @ivysblog @NRJLebanon #NotReally 5 hours ago
- RT @RanaElHalabi: Listening to @ivysblog on @NRJLebanon ! :D 5 hours ago
- One minute and we're live tune in @NRJLebanon #IvySays http://t.co/rCwNEoy3Br 5 hours ago
You Tell IVY
katepaezs on 10 Tips To Becoming A Happier… PoshPedlar on 10 Tips To Becoming A Happier… Phatima P. Hakimi on 10 Tips To Becoming A Happier… Joanne A on Haiifa MJK the Arab Transvesti… Janine on Haiifa MJK the Arab Transvesti…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.