Each season I set my sights on absolute essentials that will take my wardrobe to the next level. Burgundy is fall’s reigning color and although I’ve been reluctant thus far these A.L.C leather pants were the deal breakers. They can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion but I thought they’d look slick matched with this semi-sheer neon and black bustier from sass and bide and these fabulous leather cutout booties by Nicole Richie’s line House of Harlow 1960. Though things are still hot and sticky in Beirut I fell in love with this faux-fur cheetah coat from Free People which I plan to take with me on my upcoming Euro trip. And of course no outfit is complete without the seasonal handbag investment and this year once again I’m going to treat myself to another wardrobe staple from one of my all-time favorite brands Marc by Marc Jacobs. I also love to collect designer sunglasses and despite my devotion to 50’s inspired glasses a girl can’t go wrong with a classic pair of aviators with gold chain temples from Gucci. Nothing says vintage like an original pair of vintage Chanel CC clip-on’s by WGACA Vintage. To complete this look, I’ve chosen one of Sara Design’s 24k gold-plated lambskin watches. All this fashion goodness delivered in 3 days to your door no matter where you are!
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- @PhoeniciaBeirut Thanks guys! I also look forward to reviewing some of your restaurants. 1 hour ago
- RT @PhoeniciaBeirut: Thank you @ivysblog for the great post and for the detailed descriptions you gave to #amethyste . We hope to keep seei… 1 hour ago
- Amethyste Lounge’s Annual Pool Party @PhoeniciaBeirut ivysays.com/2013/05/25/ame… #beirut 1 hour ago
- The delectable brownie with pecan nuts and caramel swirl from #frostypalace #brownie #dessert… instagram.com/p/ZsuwH7qW7k/ 1 day ago
- @JimRamK let's talk about lebanon? Where? 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
ina.ss on He’s Muslim; She’s Christian,… Bashir Hayek on He’s Muslim; She’s Christian,… Muslim man on He’s Muslim; She’s Christian,… Muslim man on He’s Muslim; She’s Christian,… References | christi… on Sexism In Advertising- The Maz…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.