Pinkberry found its way to Lebanon late last year making an appearance in ABC Ashrafieh and most recently in ABC Dbayeh. If you aren’t already aware of the swirly goodness that is Pinkberry than you’re seriously missing out. It’s frozen yogurt and it’s made from non-fat milk and yogurt. Basically it’s guilt free. But I went a little overboard on my toppings last night, combining one scoop of original and chocolate yogurt with brownies, crepes and chocolate chips. So much for a light dessert.
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- @JimRamK let's talk about lebanon? Where? 7 hours ago
- Why isn't #FrostyPalace on Twitter?Their burgers are so good I'm thinking of managing their account free of charge. #willtweetforburgers 7 hours ago
- RT @Carrie_Br4dshaw: Drinking coffee and slacking off is all part of what I do. #Friday 7 hours ago
- There are rainbows and unicorns in my tummy thank you #FrostyPalace #burger #cheeseburger #bestburger… instagram.com/p/ZqgRdcqWzh/ 19 hours ago
- RT @beiruta: *Meaningful Quotes* "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." Socrates 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
jalal jet on Mona Abou Hamze and Amanda Sey… Peter on Mona Abou Hamze and Amanda Sey… Andre Akel on Mona Abou Hamze and Amanda Sey… Farah maj on Mona Abou Hamze and Amanda Sey… Hawraa on Mona Abou Hamze and Amanda Sey…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.