Pinkberry found its way to Lebanon late last year making an appearance in ABC Ashrafieh and most recently in ABC Dbayeh. If you aren’t already aware of the swirly goodness that is Pinkberry than you’re seriously missing out. It’s frozen yogurt and it’s made from non-fat milk and yogurt. Basically it’s guilt free. But I went a little overboard on my toppings last night, combining one scoop of original and chocolate yogurt with brownies, crepes and chocolate chips. So much for a light dessert.
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR IVY SAYS
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- On a cold night like this there's nothing like a trip to the theater to watch the new play Ka3b 3aly… instagram.com/p/h3u8WGqWxZ/ 2 hours ago
- There's no escaping nepotism in #Lebanon no matter how global or international your brand is. #welcometothejungle 9 hours ago
- @AngryLebGirl stupid people 11 hours ago
- @TravelJunkieD Glad you agree! #twin ;) 11 hours ago
- @Shougin @LanaSahely Thank you Shoug, your positiveness always lifts me up, enjoy it stay warm :) 11 hours ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
You Tell IVY
misst2elleh on The Lebanese Valet; 2013… Wx on The Lebanese Valet; 2013… Danielle on The Lebanese Valet; 2013… vega on The Lebanese Valet; 2013… Taline on The Lebanese Valet; 2013…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.