This 29 year old Lebanese diva dubbed by fans as “The Queen Of Stage” (don’t ask) is best known for that hard-to-miss junk in her trunk and she’s not afraid to flaunt it. Although she stems from a background in classic ballet there ain’t nothing classic about her moves. She’s been accused of ruthlessly imitating international pop star Shakira and then accusing Shakira herself of copying her, (ummm, yeah, right…) but if you ask me, she’s got more of a JLo look going for her and here’s how I came to that conclusion.
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- @LebaneseSpring you're right 13 hours ago
- It's like half the population here are philosophers #STFU 13 hours ago
- UBER Beirut and Why I'm Never Taking A Taxi Ever Again wp.me/pLarT-1NZ 1 day ago
- Have you gotten your #MOTIFASHION Bracelet by #FEED_LB yet? Proceeds will go towards helping… instagram.com/p/saH-BTqW8m/ 1 day ago
- RT @LebaneseBlogs: New Top Post: UBER Beirut and Why I’m Never Taking A Taxi Ever by @ivysblog, ivysays.com/2014/09/01/ube…. More at http://t.c… 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
TheBoii on UBER Beirut and Why I’m… HellTurtle on UBER Beirut and Why I’m… chanty2 on Fashion Report: Emmys 2014 Red… Mode Nomade on Fashion Report: Emmys 2014 Red… chanty2 on How NOT To Lose A Guy In Two…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.