This 29 year old Lebanese diva dubbed by fans as “The Queen Of Stage” (don’t ask) is best known for that hard-to-miss junk in her trunk and she’s not afraid to flaunt it. Although she stems from a background in classic ballet there ain’t nothing classic about her moves. She’s been accused of ruthlessly imitating international pop star Shakira and then accusing Shakira herself of copying her, (ummm, yeah, right…) but if you ask me, she’s got more of a JLo look going for her and here’s how I came to that conclusion.
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- Am I the only one who secretly panics when I realize this guy is in the movie? http://t.co/leufNdiebn 3 hours ago
- @TransPremiumLB and captioning it "love my makeup today" lol 3 hours ago
- I love how it's become completely normal to compliment yourself on social media. #lmao 5 hours ago
- Who says work out gear has to be dull? Wearing #Adidas new #ClimaCools running pants available soon… instagram.com/p/zwe6ARKWzb/ 11 hours ago
- Everyone wants to be Happier, here are 10 ways ivysays.com/2015/03/02/10-… 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
katepaezs on 10 Tips To Becoming A Happier… PoshPedlar on 10 Tips To Becoming A Happier… Phatima P. Hakimi on 10 Tips To Becoming A Happier… Joanne A on Haiifa MJK the Arab Transvesti… Janine on Haiifa MJK the Arab Transvesti…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.