That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- Celebrating friendship with @veromodame read our interview featured on veromodame.com with my… instagram.com/p/u23WOiKW2P/ 29 minutes ago
- People who get chatty first thing in the morning should be locked up 4 hours ago
- RT @VEROMODAME: Friday Friends! Get to know @ivysblog and her best friend Dima in 7 questions on the blog:… instagram.com/p/u0UASJRuGm/ 4 hours ago
- @LeGrayBeirut always a pleasure to be at your venue! 23 hours ago
- @alaakabalan you pretty much summed it up! 23 hours ago
You Tell IVY
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.