That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- @LeNajib that goes without saying #BFFB 4 hours ago
- @LebaneseSpring thank you glad you thought so! 4 hours ago
- @RoulaNahas @NRJLebanon it was our pleasure to have some sunshine in the studio with us! We ❤️#TheSunShineDiary 4 hours ago
- RT @RoulaNahas: One of the MOST beautiful experiences! Thank U Ivy& thanks to all the NRJ Team U guys Simply Rock! @ivysblog @NRJLebanon #T… 4 hours ago
- RT @21stCenturyAsh: @RoulaNahas @NRJLebanon @ivysblog Well, consistently, beautiful, amazing, fantastic, that kind of consistent ! 5 hours ago
You Tell IVY
ramz buenz on Miss Lebanon 2014 is Sally Gre… Marko on The 6 Annoying Dating Habits o… Loryne on A Holiday 2014 Look From Dunes… JAFFA on 30 Thoughts Every Arab Couple… JustmeinTO on What Men Really Want- Especial…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.