That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- What a thoughtful #WomensDay guesture from @marella_ofcl thank you for this gorgeous necklace and… instagram.com/p/lRkHVjqWzw/ 20 hours ago
- Photoshoot done! Can't wait to see the final results 😁 instagram.com/p/lPxic4qW3M/ 1 day ago
- Photoshoot with the super talented @mokhtarbeyrouth instagram.com/p/lPmv8zqW5s/ 1 day ago
- My grumpy little snorer instagram.com/p/lNWF1wqW_e/ 2 days ago
- It never gets old for me #sushi instagram.com/p/lM0YVUqW55/ 2 days ago
You Tell IVY
Rhody on What Men Really Want- Especial… roula on Join the Fight Against Tattooe… Dima on Ivy Reviews: Métropole Br… Danielle on Ivy Reviews: Métropole Br… Christina on An Apology Letter To Jackie…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.