That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
I'm on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- RT @GirIstexts: How l feel when my wifi isn't working http://t.co/5djPM2Ht7v 6 hours ago
- @ayoubjanine it was a pleasure thank you for the wonderful interview 😍 6 hours ago
- RT @LebHeadlines: Ivy Says in Special Magazine goo.gl/1IMhVs via @ivysblog 8 hours ago
- RT @ayoubjanine: My interview with the beautiful @ivysblog twitter.com/ivysblog/statu… 10 hours ago
- My interview in @specialliban August issue will be out tomorrow 💃Check it out today on the blog and… instagram.com/p/5yuUN4qW1-/ 15 hours ago
You Tell IVY
Apoorva on Beauty Review: Make Up For Eve… Arielle on My Top 10 Favorite Things This… facecameraaction on Beauty Review: Make Up For Eve… Curiousj on The 6 Annoying Dating Habits O… Wajdi Khater on 30 Things You’ll Learn B…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- City Centre Beirut Adventures
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Ivy's Home
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.