That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
I'm on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- Loved this outfit and shoot with #BCBGMaxAzaria I did while 5 months preggo but it was still my… instagram.com/p/4uQi9YKW5n/ 3 hours ago
- @BilalDelly no $233 (clearly you don't shop as much as I do) 🙈😂 http://t.co/a2ULAHMVV8 1 day ago
- @saifedean seriously that exists? Will do 👍😁 1 day ago
- Truly touching twitter.com/realtouchingpi… 1 day ago
- If I had a dollar for every spammy promotional text message I've received today...😳 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
thebeautydorkk on My 7 Favorite Things This… Nellie Awad on Ivy’s Home: 8 Ways To Tr… Зоя on What Men Really Want- Especial… Proskovie on What Men Really Want- Especial… theamechleb on 33 Truths Nobody Tells You Abo…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- City Centre Beirut Adventures
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Ivy's Home
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.