That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- Yes she's Lebanese and yes she married #GeorgeClooney but look how understated and elegant Amal… instagram.com/p/tioGznKW-W/ 16 hours ago
- Read about my laid back pampered stay at omonotboutiquehotel today on ivysays.com instagram.com/p/thjhz1qW7n/ 1 day ago
- A Night at O Monot Boutique Hotel wp.me/pLarT-1P2 1 day ago
- @KarlreMarks sahtien 1 day ago
- Hate is cardio. Indifference is being naturally skinny 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
Ivy on A Night at O Monot Boutique… Ivy on A Night at O Monot Boutique… Moritz on A Night at O Monot Boutique… And so says Sierra on A Night at O Monot Boutique… Soumayya on Separated At Birth
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.