That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- There are rainbows and unicorns in my tummy thank you #FrostyPalace #burger #cheeseburger #bestburger… instagram.com/p/ZqgRdcqWzh/ 7 hours ago
- RT @beiruta: *Meaningful Quotes* "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." Socrates 13 hours ago
- @NicocoHayek I wish it was as simple as that 13 hours ago
- How come everyone decides to need me as soon as I step into the gym? 13 hours ago
- @Koussayi oh didn't know they had one, will def do that :) 17 hours ago
You Tell IVY
CHANEL ショルダーバッグ on Dear United Colors of Benetton… vuitton バッグ on Dear United Colors of Benetton… jalal jet on Mona Abou Hamze and Amanda Sey… Peter on Mona Abou Hamze and Amanda Sey… Andre Akel on Mona Abou Hamze and Amanda Sey…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.