That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- @Shes_Elle HAHAHAHA caught in the act!!! #selfieshame 😳 6 hours ago
- Dreaming of #Amalfi this weekend #TB instagram.com/p/q4UhuJKWyM/ 6 hours ago
- She will be missed! Good luck in #Dubai my lovely @Shes_Elle http://t.co/zGiy4agcf7 8 hours ago
- Got a lovely face cleansing session by #Clarisonic today at #ABCAshrafieh will be reviewing this… instagram.com/p/q4EcAWKW4a/ 9 hours ago
- RT @TweetingBeirut: My daughter is in @CCCLebanon .Please tweet #touchgivesback to @touchLebanon to help out girls like her. @ivysblog @LeN… 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
joyce on Join the Fight Against Tattooe… fbenghda on 9 Arab Crimes Against Bea… Dating In Saudi Arab… on The 6 Annoying Dating Habits O… chanty2 on My Top 12 Favorite Things This… Q on 8 Things To Avoid Doing At The…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.