That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- Post-spa lounge thank you @fsbeirut for taking such good care of me today. Will share my full… instagram.com/p/nLI0S1qW3q/ 48 minutes ago
- "I don't care how good your French is, your English is crap so either stick to French or take some courses" #quoteoftheday #LOL 52 minutes ago
- RT @NeilRansome: Never understood 'I'm a social media expert' & they only have a few hundred followers. It's like hiring a fat personal tra… 56 minutes ago
- @FSBeirut so relaxing I fell asleep ;) But I woke up and my skin was glowing! 1 hour ago
- Getting the royal treatment at @fsbeirut Spa today! instagram.com/p/nKlhVkqW48/ 5 hours ago
You Tell IVY
Vicky on An Unfortunate Incident At The… Dany nasr on Your Boobs Have Room For … Marcelle Nassif on Join the Fight Against Tattooe… Marcelle Nassif on Join the Fight Against Tattooe… HishamAD on 9 Arab Crimes Against Bea…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Dairy of a Online Reputation Manager
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.