That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- RT @LebaneseBlogs: Lebanese Bloggers grace Beirut Billboards! http://t.co/zbFYCmTLc2 1 hour ago
- @sareen_ak @LebaneseBlogs @ritakml @NoGarlicNoOnion @AnisTabet23 thanks!!😘 2 hours ago
- @LebaneseBlogs @ritakml @NoGarlicNoOnion @AnisTabet23 😁 http://t.co/crlTalmcjW 2 hours ago
- @Daniela_Sk shhhhahahahahaga you just killed me 2 hours ago
- @Daniela_Sk don't we all 🙈 4 hours ago
You Tell IVY
Gabi on 20 Thoughts Every Person Has W… thebeautydorkk on 6 More Arab Crimes Against… thebeautydorkk on 20 Thoughts Every Person Has W… hasan on Lonely In Beirut? Not Any… tatumwrites on My Top 10 Favorite Things This…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.