That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- @AbiBb9 thank you! 3 hours ago
- When in #Dubai... instagram.com/p/m5OdXAKW61/ 7 hours ago
- A very organic breakfast earlier this morning prepared by my amazing mommy #Dubai instagram.com/p/m4gDYWKW5J/ 13 hours ago
- When in #Dubai take a #selfie instagram.com/p/m3FZ-WKW1G/ 1 day ago
- A bowl of Lychees and Rambutans more reasons why I love this country #Dubai #UAE instagram.com/p/m2x2L6qW4H/ 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
Dany nasr on Your Boobs Have Room For … Marcelle Nassif on Join the Fight Against Tattooe… Marcelle Nassif on Join the Fight Against Tattooe… HishamAD on 9 Arab Crimes Against Bea… notrecloset on GAP Styld.by + IvySays = Weeke…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Dairy of a Online Reputation Manager
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.