That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- No matter what they try to throw your way, keep smiling happiness is the best revenge #HappyMonday instagram.com/p/vxmi07KWzD/ 4 hours ago
- When it rains cook up a storm 💖 instagram.com/p/vwCij3KWwi/ 18 hours ago
- @salloumrabih @50cent haha 👊 20 hours ago
- RT @salloumrabih: "And if you have a glass jaw, you better watch your mouth." - @50cent RT @ivysblog: Don't throw rocks if you live in a gl… 20 hours ago
- Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house 21 hours ago
You Tell IVY
s on The 6 Annoying Dating Habits O… spartacus on Lonely In Beirut? Not Any… Kellyke on Join the Fight Against Tattooe… Rania Merchak Andrao… on One Year After #IVYsBigReveal… patyl_kh on One Year After #IVYsBigReveal…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.