That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- One of my favorite thing about Germany #Bratwurst instagram.com/p/tIciBHKW6e/ 25 minutes ago
- Shopping day in #Basel #Switzerland 🏤 instagram.com/p/tIEwULqW23/ 3 hours ago
- Hahahahaha #STOPBOMBINGMYSELFIES #Fabio instagram.com/p/tHt1WGKWwO/ 7 hours ago
- Good morning from #WeilamRhein #Germany instagram.com/p/tHkZOLKW5M/ 8 hours ago
- Somewhere over the Swiss French Border on a very small plane 😣 destination #Basel 🏡 instagram.com/p/tFXHNWqW2B/ 1 day ago
You Tell IVY
gilda abousefian on 6 More Arab Crimes Against… Ivy on Clarisonic Plus Review and My… Nadine Maalouf on 6 More Arab Crimes Against… mariam on Clarisonic Plus Review and My… dania on Clarisonic Plus Review and My…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.