That’s right! I was getting my nails done this afternoon and my “aesthetician” lady tells me that she received a call today from a police station branch to inform her that she has a 50,000LL “zabet” for speeding. Better yet, the cop was calling to inquire about her home address. In fact, he sent another cop from the station to deliver the ticket right to her door. Convenient or downright strange? Either way if you thought you’d be procrastinating on that pending ticket you got because you thought the radars stopped working, think again!
I'm on Instagram
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- This weekend I got chauffeured around by @uber_beirut read more about why I think this is the best… instagram.com/p/sZLVt-KWwZ/ 40 minutes ago
- @BigHajjar exactly! I plan on using it as well when I travel :) 56 minutes ago
- UBER Beirut and Why I’m Never Taking A Taxi Ever Again wp.me/pLarT-1NZ 1 hour ago
- Yes please omonotboutiquehotel instagram.com/p/sUPVXeKW_5/ 1 day ago
- Loving this #selfie mirror in our room omonotboutiquehotel instagram.com/p/sS3sMvqW42/ 2 days ago
You Tell IVY
chanty2 on Fashion Report: Emmys 2014 Red… Mode Nomade on Fashion Report: Emmys 2014 Red… chanty2 on How NOT To Lose A Guy In Two… outstandingbachelor on How NOT To Lose A Guy In Two… makeuplovelu on Ivy Reviews: Lancôme Hypnôse D…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Diary of a Online Reputation Manager
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.