1) Nagging- we’re such a culture of naggers, it’s that whiny high pitched voice we like to put on when things don’t go our way, here’s a news flash, men don’t like it, AT ALL. So what if they didn’t have that top in your size at Zara or if your best friend is going out to lunch with your frenemy, guys just don’t care, if you insist on bitching, call your girlfriends.
2) Make Up Overload – Easy on the Paint, we tend to layer things up around here, the tranny look is quite popular. Looking well-kept is great but looking like a street walker in the middle of the day just frightens men away, unless truck drivers are your thing. Easy on the foundation, pick the right color for your skin, lose the fake lashes and burn the damn lip-liner. Make-up should cover your faults not create new ones.
3) Desperada All your friends are getting married and you don’t even have a boyfriend. So What?! You haven’t found the right one for you yet, no reason to start looking desperate. Men sense desperation like sharks smell blood, the only difference is, men will run in the opposite direction. Just relax, don’t rush things. If you wanna let him know you’re the serious kind from the get-go, just don’t put-out so fast, he’ll get it.
4) We’re mean. Yup, we enjoy being mean, to each other, to unsuspecting waiters, to innocent pedestrians and mostly to our men. Men are not driven by emotions and fortunately for them, their hormones are for the most part, stable, so stop using the silliest excuse to pounce on the poor guy whenever you’re having a mood swing. Angry women are very unattractive to men, if you’re having a bad day; do not use him as your punching bag.
5) Entitlement- Here’s a common misconception, if he’s a gentleman he’ll pay for everything. Some of the richest guys out there are total douche bags who think they can buy anything and anyone with their plastic cards. Unless you’re for sale, don’t let him pay for everything, respect is priceless.