Yes, we’ve seen some pretty sexist and just- wrong ads from both Lebanon, and elsewhere, but it doesn’t stop there. Check out this compilation I made of sexist ads that make you wonder how the Creative Director of any Ad agency could possibly say YES to, without risking serious backlash!? Bisoux
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR IVY SAYS
Looking For a Post in Particular ?
- @manalhamwi so is my hubby! that's why I can freely make fun of you Frenchies 1 hour ago
- أنا مدونة 1 hour ago
- @LebanesePhrases بست أوف لك 1 hour ago
- @manalhamwi oh plz have you seen how Frenchies write in English they start sentences with "am" and add a damn 's" to the end of every word 2 hours ago
- Really enjoying the rising trend of Frenchies writing in English. Glad you finally admitted defeat and thanks for the laughs. Muahahaha 2 hours ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
You Tell IVY
Danielle on The Lebanese Valet; 2013… vega on The Lebanese Valet; 2013… Taline on The Lebanese Valet; 2013… Mona on The Lebanese Valet; 2013… Mini Me Motors on The Lebanese Valet; 2013…
Hottest Posts Right Now
- Beauty Products Reviewed
- Diary of a Not-So-Single Girl In Beirut
- Fashion Crime Scenes
- Fav Gossip Girl Quotes
- I Came, I Saw, I BOUGHT!
- Make A Move Campaign
- Mon Obsession du Jour
- Pre-Drinking Tunes
- RED Carpet Watch
- Resto Reviews
- Rumor Has It…
- Sexist Advertising
- Sly Yet Genius Dating Tips
- Tabloid Trash
- Talk of the Town
- Weekly Whip-Ups
IVY Says Is Licensed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.