Back By Popular Demand
I called for an emergency brunch at Casper’s with three of my fellow single girls this morning. ( I had the yummy and super fattening Pain Perdu )
The Topic : Why are men turning all “anti-serious relationships” in Lebanon?
The discussion got heated, we all agreed that yes, indeed this is a rising trend. Here are a few reasons this could be happening :
- The much detested 6 women to 1 man ratio in Lebanon. Most of the men are leaving Lebanon for jobs abroad.
- Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free. Apparently we’re getting easier, why marry when you can date and cohabitate?
- The more girls are eager for something serious, the faster men run, and apparently we aren’t being subtle about our serious intentions, wanting too much too soon.
- Men today just don’t have the same values our parents use to have, it’s a generation thing
- We’ve become a generation of strong independent career oriented women, in other words, we’re being very picky. my suggestion 🙂
What do you think? Bisoux